PROBATE & ESTATE LITIGATION
Probate puts the estate plan into action by enabling the court to supervise the transfer of a deceased person's property.
We represent fiduciaries and beneficiaries in Wisconsin probate courts by:
• Filing the necessary pleadings to admit a decedent's will to probate
• Preparing all documents and filings required under Wisconsin laws and procedures
• Preparing income tax returns for the estate
• Handling any required estate tax returns
• Counseling surviving spouses and children during the transition time
Attorneys in Probate & Estate Litigation
Clients routinely express their appreciation for our timeliness and ability to simplify and streamline a process many consider time consuming and aggravating.